5 Star Lodge & Stables Wedding Prices:
Planning a wedding? We have designed our packages to meet the needs of most brides by providing you with exclusive use of the 5 Star Lodge & Stables for two nights, in addition to use of the Wedding Pavilion for your ceremony and reception.
Pricing for 2016-2017 events
|April- Aug 2017/2018||Sept-Nov 2017/2018|
|Base Rental for Wedding (for up to 50 guests)||$1670/$2200||$3100/$3600||$3450/$3950|
|51 to 75 guests||$2330/$2600||$3430/$3930||$3980/$4480|
|76 to 100 guests||$2880/$3150||$3980/$4480||$4530/$5030|
|101 to 125 guests||$3230/$3500||$4530/$5030||$5080/$5580|
|126 to 135 guests||$3650/$3800||$4750/$5250||$4970/$5780|
|Accommodations for 24 people in Lodge for
Friday & Saturday nights
|Use of Wedding Pavilion for 10 hours on day requested||Included||Included||Included|
|Table & Chair Rental and labor for set-up/tear-down.||Included||Included||Included|
|Required to book
Additional pricing and cancellation information
- Taxes on all applicable charges
- $50 Reservation Fee
- An initial payment of $1500-$3000 is required to secure your date. This will be based on the time of year and number of guests attending the wedding.
- 60 days after booking your wedding a second payment equal to 30% of the estimated wedding cost will be due.
- 90 days prior to your wedding, the remaining balance will be due at that time as well the $1500 fully refundable damage deposit. If your final headcount has increased, please notify us and we will adjust your invoice accordingly.
- 3 night minimum in the month of October and additional fees will be applied
- Horseback riding is not included. For info on riding, click the Stables link on the top of our website.
- You will have 72 hours after booking your wedding to cancel and receive a full refund of your initial payment.
- After 72 hours, your initial down payment will become non-refundable should you cancel for any reason.
- If you cancel within 120 days of your wedding date you will forfeit your initial payment, plus the second installment as a cancellation fee.
- Once final payment is processed no refunds will be issued for any reason.
- At this time, the 5 Star Lodge and Stables is not available for weddings during the months of December, January, and February.
- Check-in: Friday at 4:00 pm and Check-out Sunday at 10:00 am.
- Five Star Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 24 people.(Pull-outs, Futons and Roll-Aways are available to accommodate another 9 guests with an additional charge of $20/person/night)
- Wedding Pavilion can accommodate up to 135 people.
- 5 Star’s Property Manager will be on hand throughout your event to ensure that the Pavilion area has everything you’ll need for the duration of the wedding (Not a wedding coordinator). She will also oversee the set-up and break-down of tables and chairs.
- We highly recommend that you consider the services of a professional wedding planner if you need assistance with linens, décor, catering, entertainment, staffing, and all other planning details to make your wedding stress-free and memorable.
- Event insurance is needed on all wedding at the 5 Star Lodge. The Event Helper (530) 477-6521 can write a policy for up to 2 million dollars
Be sure to check out our preferred provider, North Georgia Weddings at http://www.MyNorthGeorgiaWedding.com for details. Or, give Rick and Cyndi Durham a call at 404-983-0900.