The Moose Lodge Pavilion at 5 Star Lodge & Stables Rental Options:
- As a sleep-in facility with wedding packages for $250/night with a $150 cleaning fee and taxes.
- As a sleep-in facility an addition to the Lodge rental for $250/night plus $150 cleaning fee and taxes (This does not include use of the exterior tables, chairs, trash cans, restrooms, fire pit, grills within the Pavilion area).
- As an addition to the Lodge rental for $250/night plus $250 cleaning fee. This option includes interior of Pavilion for sleeping and exterior grounds. This would be for the number of guests sleeping at the Lodge/Pavilion with no outside guests.
- As a one day event venue (other than a wedding) for guests already renting the Lodge with up to an additional 40 guests for $500 plus $150 cleaning fee.
- Two sets of full sized bunk beds with luxurious 400-count sheets
- Bathroom with large tiled glass shower
- Living area with handcrafted wood furniture, including table with four (4) chairs, two (2) couches/futons, small tables, and four (4) extra chairs
- Pot-bellied stove and central heat and air
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Extra-large outdoor living space with view of the mountains, double-sided fireplace, and gas grill
- Tennis court, basketball/volleyball area, and bocce ball
- Satellite TV with network channels; 55″ flat screen TV inside and two 55″ TVs outside over the fireplace
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer, and thick towels
The mini kitchen includes:
- Small refrigerator, microwave, granite counter top and coffeemaker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Rates & Fees
- Two-night minimum stay on non-holidays
- Three-night minimum stay for the New Year holiday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October
- Four-night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas